Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brainbheats Mixtape

One of my favorite music bloggers Pretty Much Amazing recently asked me to make a mix for Mixcloud's Celebration of Curation showcase. You can check it out in the embedded player below or download it directly here (right click, save as, etc). I recommend throwing it on your iPod and listening to it at max volume while taking a nice summer Sunday drive. In case you happen to be wondering what song #15 is (mistakenly left off the track list), it's "Faberge Falls for Shuggie" by Of Montreal.

I picked, in my opinion, some under-rated songs from a few well-known artists, as well as some killer songs by lesser-known artists that I feel everybody should hear at least once. At the very least, I can guarantee that your head will be nodding involuntarily throughout the set.

No comments: